There are a number of ways that people can get involved with HBI. We have on-going projects that offer “on the ground” volunteer experiences as well as planning and project development opportunities. A few examples of ways that you might get join the movement and become a bridge are:
- Volunteer: Join one of our outreach teams, speak at one of our conferences and trainings, or consider joining our staff for a project. Please contact us for more information.
- Be the Bridge: We help to build bridges. If you are interested in being a bridge between resources and needs, please contact us at Info@HBInt.org
- Make a Donation: Donate Now (or learn more)
- Tell your Friends: We are changing the way services are delivered. We are working to eliminate disparities. We are seeking sustainable solutions. Tell your family, friends and colleagues about our work. In order to change the world we need everyone’s help.
- Follow our Activities: Follow our work on social media (facebook and twitter), our websites (hbint.org and iamthebridge.org) and in eNewsletters.